Here's an interesting gay song I've come across in Youtube. It's in Finnish, which means I don't understand a word, but thank goodness there is Google Translation. It is not perfect but at least I have some idea what the gay song is singing about. Homojen Kevät translated is supposed to be Spring Gay. I have no way to verify this by Yahoo Babel Fish Translation as there is none for Finnish - English.




Men2men - Homojen kevät

vain mies voi tietää mikä mieheen sattuu
(only a man can know what happens to the man)
vain mies voi tietää mikä mieheen mahtuu
(only a man can not know what the man can hold)
meillä kesti hetki tajuta et
(we took a moment to realize you do not)
seksi miesten kanssa lisää nautintoa monenkertasesti
(sex with men more pleasure in a variety of single)
mut hei, se löytää joka jaksaa ettii
(but hey, it will find a jaksaa ettii)
se taas todistettii täs on komee esimerkki
(it was proven once again have to specify komee example)
en ois koskaa uskonu et ois
(I never thought you)
jotku paikat ihmisvartalos voi olla niin kosketusherkkii
(Some places ihmisvartalos may not be so kosketusherkkii)
te ootte opettanu mulle paljon uutta
(you guys taught me a lot of new)
niin monta eri tapaa käyttää suuta
(so many different ways to use the mouth)
vittuun vitut mä en tarvii muuta
(fuck hell I do not alter tarvii)
ku silloin tällöin vähä rakkauden luuta ku
(occasionally low bone love)
saan teiän kainalosta joka aamu herätä
(I get teiän arm every morning to wake up)
enkä kaipaa enää takas vanhaa hetero elämää
(I am no longer in need of back to the old heterosexual life)
mä haluun teiän kans vaa kokemuksii kerätä
(I wish teiän with the experience required to collect)
yhdessä kohti huomista
(together towards tomorrow)
kohti homojen kevättä
(towards gay spring)

Kaks miestä (Two men)
vierekkäin sängyssä painii
(side by side in bed is confronted with)
tää on taidetta eikä tähän tarvi naisii
(this is art and not needed for this naisii)
moni jo kaapista ulos astunu
(multi-chamber already come out)
moni toisen miehen hyväilystä kostunu
(another multi-man petting kostunu)
rakastan tätä, rakastan miehii
(I love this, I love miehii)
niit voimakkaita lihaksii, peniksii pienii niit
(powerful muscles, the penis pienii)
koko ei merkkaa, vaan ne hellä otteet
(size does not mark, but they are gentle on the extracts)
mies, mä haluun jutella ja antaa pelkän tunteen lentää man,
(I wish to talk and give a simple feeling to fly)
vapaana miehiseen sydämeen
(free male heart)
sä fiilaat kunnon miehii, mä tiesin yhä sen sä fiilaat
(condition miehii, I still knew it)
ku tulin takas sun luo ja halusin rakkautta ku
(I came back to create a Sunday and I wanted to love)
ilta voidaan viedä loppuun vain kalusi kautta
(States may be exported to the end, only through kalusi)

ainostaan mies osaa koskettaa miestä
(only a man can touch the man)
sinä ja minä, kostutaan hiestä
(You and I, kostutaan hiestä)
mun mielestä oot tosi lutunen
(my view, real-oot lutunen)
ku herään sun vierestä olo on niin kotonen ku
(I wake up next Sunday, feel so kotonen)
pekka, sä todella kosketit mua pekka,
(you really touch me)
pekka, taisin suhun rakastua pekka,
(suhun would fall in love)
mut en uskalla vielä sitoutua joten pekka
(but I dare not yet commit to the guy)
annetaan tän jutun hautua
(given tän story brew)
herään, mut sä nukut vielä
(I wake up, but are you still in your favor)
teeskentelet vain, kyl mä sut tiedän
(only pretending, kyl mä sut know)
kutitan sua, ihan joka paikasta
(kutitan you, just a place)
olet hiljaa, puret hammasta
(you shut up, chew the tooth)
yhtäkkiä sun suloinen nauru kaikuu kattohuoneistossa
(Sunday suddenly sweet laughter echoes roof apartment)
hetkessä sä oot syvällä meikän suolistossa
(instantly you 're deep in the gut meikän)
se tekee siellä ihmeitä
(it will take a miracle)
myötäilen sun liikkeitä
(Sunday in line with the movements)
ooh pekka! (pekka ooh!)

1 Comment:

  1. Man to man said...
    I'm going to give some effort to this and explain the background for this song.

    It is fairly obvious that the trio behind the song made it as a joke. They have stayed anonymous and there is no further info on them available. The song seems to have quite high production values to be a one-off humour song, it's quite well done.

    The song is more accurately translated as "Springtime for Gays"

    The lyrics goes like this:

    Only a man can no what hurts a man
    Only a man knows what fits into a man
    It took awhile for us to realize that sex with men multiplies the pleasure many times
    But hey, one finds who endures the search
    It was again proved and here is a handsome example

    I would have never believed that some parts of the human body are so sensitive to touch
    You have taught me so much new
    So many new ways to use my mouth
    Fuck the cunts I need nothing else than a bit of the bone of love
    Every morning I wake up in your arms

    I don't miss the old hetero life
    I just want to gather new expriences with you
    Together wayward to the tomorrow
    To the spring for gays

    Two men
    Naked, wrestle in the bed
    This is art and there's no need for women
    Many have stepped out of the closet
    Gotten wet from man's touch
    I love this, I love men
    Muscles so strong, the penises small
    Size don't matter but the gentle handling
    Man, I want to talk and let the pure feeling fly,
    Free to your manly heart

    You feel with good men, I still knew it
    When I came back to you and wanted love, the night can only be ended by through your dick

    Only a man can touch a man
    You and me, getting moist from perspiration
    I think you're really cute
    When I wake up next to you I feel so homely
    Pekka, you really touched me
    Pekka, I guess I fell in love to you
    But I cannot commit yet, so Pekka, let us this thing cool down
    I wake up and you're still asleep
    You're just faking, I know you
    I tickle you everywhere
    You're quite and bite your teeth
    Suddenly you're cute laugh echoes in the penthouse
    In a moment I'm deeply in your colon
    It does wonders
    Abides your movements
    Oh, Pekka

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails