Patrick St James is a new officer joining the police force. Patrick fears that if his colleagues are aware of his sexual orientation, he is not going to be able to enjoy his work easily. Being gay has its advantages in the police force. A series of murder of young gays forced Patrick to work with Hank, another new hunky officer. Knowing that Hank is also another closeted gay, Patrick works well with Hank but still fearing his other colleagues for homophobic treatment. Patrick and Hank are asked to go undercover to catch the serial killer who is preying for young handsome gays. Along the way, Patrick falls for a doctor named Dean, who is worried for Patrick's safety as Patrick is chosen be the bait for the murderer.

I have to admit that when I first read this book, I did not know that I was reading a homoerotic thriller. I think this is one of the best combination where the book does not dwell only on the sex stuff, but tells the story. I find myself engrossed and wanting to know more of what's going to happen to Patrick next. Somehow, I like the combo of Patrick-Hank more and was disappointed that Patrick settled for the boring Dean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails